CareersLead Generation Specialist (Healthcare IT)
Our team is passionate about transforming healthcare. We are growing rapidly, and seeking individuals who want to pitch in and grow the company in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment in Charlotte, NC. If you are highly motivated and seeking an opportunity for professional growth, lets connect. Check out our team at www.perahealth.com.
PeraHealth is currently seeking an experienced, dynamic Lead Generation Specialist to initiate and nurture the relationship between the company and prospects. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop leads and opportunities from multiple sources including prospect lists, discovery and individual research. Primary responsibilities are outreach, qualifying and nurturing inquiries generated by marketing campaigns to turn them into meeting opportunities for key executives. Compensation for this position includes base salary plus incentive for achieving key metrics.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications (primarily phone) and conduct follow-up qualification in order to move opportunities into the lead funnel.
- Follow up promptly and diligently on leads and inquiries, delivering a positive prospect experience throughout the process.
- Accountable for meeting or exceeding monthly qualified lead objectives and quotas.
- Maintain accurate records of all activities in the PeraHealth CRM system (SalesForce.com) and marketing automation software (HubSpot).
- Build and increase PeraHealth and industry knowledge and acumen to position the company’s value proposition to multiple prospects.
- Conduct research to expand prospect list using industry databases, LinkedIn and other methods.
- May perform needs assessment and identify prospects pain points to determine how PeraHealth’s solutions address those specific needs.
- 2+ years of sales, marketing or business development experience is required. One or more years of Software Sales experience preferred; SaaS or subscription sales is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed sales and activity quotas.
- A proven track record of strong client relationships.
- Strong presentation and communication skills (verbal, written, and active listening). An engaging demeanor with abilities to read and shift communication styles to the audience at hand.
- A dynamic “hunter” personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential.
- Team oriented with ability to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience using Salesforce.com preferred.
- Bachelor of Arts/Science degree, preferably in Business, Sales, Marketing, or related track
- Supplemental relevant education such as sales training programs preferred.
Expression of Interest: To express your interest in being considered for the Lead Generation job, please click here to email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only candidates residing within the Charlotte, NC region will be considered. Please identify if you are relocating to the area.