PeraMobile™Keeping On-the-go Clinicians Aware
PeraMobile™ enables on-the-go clinicians to identify at-risk patients earlier for prioritized rounding and care delivery. Tracking changes in health status through a mobile device is a real-time capability that provides clinicians a new level of transparency, and is a valuable tool to help them make better clinical decisions.
Organizational configuration options enable mobile clinicians to determine when to notify the clinical response team through a push notification. This efficient feature reduces alarm fatigue and builds trust in the system.
PeraMobile capabilities can be integrated into a healthcare organization's existing communication platform.
- Enable rapid response teams to transition from a reactive to a proactive care model
- Mobile notification of patient deterioration
- Custom deterioration thresholds determined by organization
- Individualized custom watchlists to monitor patients
- Optional filters such as new admissions or recent transfers out of critical care areas
- Available on iOS and Android platforms