CareersTalent Acquisition Specialist (Recruiter)
Our team is passionate about transforming healthcare. We are growing rapidly and seeking individuals who want to pitch in and grow a company in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment in Charlotte, NC. If you are highly motivated to work with a great team to ensure our healthcare products are implemented and supported effectively, lets connect. Check out our team at www.perahealth.com.
Note: let us know if you are relocating to Charlotte, NC. This role will work in our Charlotte office.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for developing and executing on the company’s recruiting and onboarding functions. The position will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to cultivate quality hires, an emerging talent pool, and employment branding that align with PeraHealth’s culture and talent needs as the organization grows and scales.
- Execute on staffing strategy and ensure the successful delivery of all ongoing talent acquisition programs.
- Develop and implement processes which provide an efficient and high-touch hiring experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process, selection, offer process and closing of candidates.
- Source, interview and recommend the best talent for all positions within the company.
- Create and implement employment marketing strategies to build PeraHealth’s people brand and attract passive job seekers.
- Develop, strategize, and plan a wide variety of go-to-market initiatives and programs (e.g. university outreach, campus recruiting) to build PeraHealth’s short and long term candidate pipeline.
- Develop and maintain career opportunities section on PeraHealth website and other external sites.
- Create, prepare and extend all offers to potential candidates
- Collaborate with hiring managers to write accurate and effective job descriptions and creative job postings. Maintains current job descriptions on SharePoint.
- Conduct regular follow up meetings with the respective hiring managers to ensure timeliness and effectiveness of recruitment process.
- Build data, reporting and insights to measure impact of our talent acquisition processes.
- Assist with the monitoring of the annual HR budget and ensure goals are met for the recruiting function.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal partners as well as external users and partners including university faculty, student groups, alumni groups, professional organizations.
- Research, analyze and document external talent sources, partner organizations, and events, focused on qualified diversity candidates, to create scalable recruitment strategy.
- Conduct new hire orientation and work with business leaders to build upon the current on-boarding process to develop a scalable new hire development program.
- Assist with components of the Annual Values Summit planning and execution.
- Works on additional projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources Management or related field required
- Minimum of 3 years’ related recruiting experience required; experience working in the Healthcare Technology industry preferred.
- Relevant experience in digital marketing, outreach/engagement and using LinkedIn Recruiter to attract candidates.
- Highly goal and sales oriented with focus on achieving targets.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Abilities to effectively position roles, the company and positively interact with candidates.
- Strong critical thinking skills; ability to affect and manage change.
- Proven track record of project management, delivering results, and extraordinary attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and manage competing demands.
- Self-directed and highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency.
- Uncommon balance of creativity and drive, along with strong problem-solving capabilities and analytical skills.
- High tolerance for ambiguity and a rapidly changing environment.
- Solid knowledge of MS Office products, preferably on a Mac computer.
- Evidenced learning agility; open to feedback and professional development.
Client Services: Demonstrates strong commitment to meeting the needs of both internal and external customers striving to ensure their full satisfaction.
Communication: Creates an atmosphere in which timely and high-quality information flows smoothly up and down, inside and outside of the company; encourages open expression of ideas and opinions.
Problem Solving: Builds a logical approach to address problems or opportunities or manage the situation at hand by drawing on one's knowledge and experience base, and calling on other references and resources as necessary.
Decision Making: Makes decisions authoritatively and wisely, after adequately contemplating various available courses of action. Refrains from "jumping to conclusions" based on no, or minimal, evidence; takes time to collect facts before decision-making.
PeraHealth is transforming healthcare through the intelligent use of data. By leveraging the Rothman Index, a validated patient acuity score, PeraHealth’s clinical surveillance software solutions enable healthcare providers to identify at-risk patients sooner for earlier intervention. More than 80 leading hospitals and care providers, such as Yale New Haven Health System, Houston Methodist, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center utilize PeraHealth’s real-time, predictive analytics to improve quality and reduce costs. For more information, visit PeraHealth.com and @PeraHealth.
PeraHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer