CareersSenior UI Developer (Healthcare IT)
Our team is passionate about transforming healthcare. We are growing rapidly and seeking individuals who want to pitch in and grow a company in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment in Charlotte, NC. If you are an innovative and experienced UI Developer with a passion for designing with the end user in mind, lets connect. Check out our team at www.perahealth.com
Note: let us know if you are relocating to Charlotte, NC. This role will work in our Charlotte office.
The Senior UI Developer is responsible for the design, development, implementation and maintenance of the user interface for PeraHealth products. This includes an understanding of the methodology, design, specifications, programming, delivery, monitoring and support standards across products. The Senior UI Developer will work collaboratively and effectively within and across teams, primarily with Product Management, Development, Analytics, Sales and Account Management.
- Lead the design and implementation of new innovative products development
- Maintain existing life-saving products
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Participate in sprint planning, task estimation, design discussions, and standups
- Focus on quality code development
- Support and troubleshoot issues and processes
- Participate in creating and updating technical documentation
- Ensure compliance with industry regulations, quality system and security requirements
- Work effectively as part of a development team and with other PeraHealth teams
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 4+ years working as a Software Engineer (preferably in an Agile environment)
- Java, Spring Framework (JDBC, MVC) – expert
- Experience upgrading from AngularJS to Angular is a plus
- Experience taking a new UI product from the requirement stage through to product delivery is a plus
- SQL experience
- Unit Testing experience
- Experience using version control (preferably Git)
- Experience with object-oriented design and coding skills, with an excellent knowledge of programming principles
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities with a strong adherence to maintaining timelines and delivery expectations
- High attention to detail and follow through
- Reliable and dependable with self-initiative
- Love of troubleshooting and puzzle solving
- Strong communication skills and the abilities to develop and present solutions to both technical and business audiences
- Ability to maintain composure and deliver solutions under time pressure
- Continuous learner, with a strong desire and ability to improve processes and operations
- Team player, with abilities to work collaboratively across functional areas.
PeraHealth is transforming healthcare through the intelligent use of data. By leveraging the Rothman Index, a validated patient acuity score, PeraHealth’s clinical surveillance software solutions enable healthcare providers to identify at-risk patients sooner for earlier intervention. More than 80 leading hospitals and care providers, such as Yale New Haven Health System, Houston Methodist, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center utilize PeraHealth’s real-time, predictive analytics to improve quality and reduce costs. For more information, visit PeraHealth.com and @PeraHealth.
PeraHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer