CareersSenior Clinical Product Manager
Our team is passionate about transforming healthcare. We are seeking an individual who wants to pitch in and grow a company in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment in Charlotte, NC. Specifically, we looking for a clinician who is self-motivated and a team player who can help create the next generation of healthcare solutions across the continuum of care. Check out our team at www.perahealth.com.
The Senior Clinical Product Manager will help create the next generation of solutions to important healthcare issues across the continuum of care. He/She will have clinical expertise as well as in-depth experience with health information applications that they will apply in defining and executing PeraHealth product direction. He/She will assist in managing all PeraHealth products throughout the lifecycle: conception, research, design, commercialization, and obsolescence. The Senior Clinical Product Manager will serve as a subject matter expert to support sales, partnerships, and PeraHealth at appropriate industry events. This position will work across the organization, partnering closely with Product Development, Quality, Account Management, Client Services, Marketing, and Sales to meet objectives.
- Participate in and/or lead in the strategic direction, feature design, user interaction, requirements, and roadmap of one or more products and solutions
- Work with development, QA, implementation, support, sales, and marketing to bring new features and products to successful release
- Communicate with current and potential customers on a regular basis to understand their processes and needs – to translate those into product requirements, understand needed changes over time
- Represent the “voice of the customer” internally, using healthcare domain experience in guiding product design and development and serve as internal subject matter expert
- Understand and advise on relevant industry trends, including new products, regulatory changes, scientific and medical advances and changes in practice
- Work with development and product management colleagues to ensure product requirements are understood and work with market, clinical, and business leads to understand technical trade offs
- Perform/guide user acceptance testing to ensure product functionality is aligned to user requirements
- Communicates project status to key stakeholders and own timeline and updates
- Supports Beta programs for product deployment to identify key areas of improvement prior to product commercial release
- Own the market definition with partners
- Collaborates with Client Services, Account Management, and Development on issue resolution and communication.
- Supports go-to-market and commercialization activities, including sales and early customers go-live/training.
- Participates in commercial activities such as user meetings and conferences. Support sales/account management in key accounts as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- 5 years product management experience
- 3 years practical clinical experience (ie…nurse, respiratory therapist, pharmacist)
- Demonstrated domain expertise with a clear understanding of healthcare workflows/protocals. Knowledge of rapid response team and/or ehealth preferred.
- Proven project management skills
- Prefer healthcare IT and regulatory experience
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Experiences with Agile and Waterfall development processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
PeraHealth is transforming healthcare through the intelligent use of data. By leveraging the Rothman Index, a validated patient acuity score, PeraHealth’s clinical surveillance software solutions enable healthcare providers to identify at-risk patients sooner for earlier intervention. More than 80 leading hospitals and care providers, such as Yale New Haven Health System, Houston Methodist, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center utilize PeraHealth’s real-time, predictive analytics to improve quality and reduce costs. For more information, visit PeraHealth.com and @PeraHealth.