CareersSales Development Associate
PeraHealth is currently seeking an energetic Sales Development Associate to initiate and nurture the relationship between the company and prospects. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop leads and opportunities from multiple sources including prospect lists, discovery and individual research. The primary responsibility is to qualify or nurture inquiries that are currently generated by numerous marketing campaigns. This role requires the use of every tool in the lead generation and nurturing quiver, including the telephone, email, webinars, inbound web inquiries, trade shows, referrals, and word of mouth. In addition, this professional will be responsible for developing and reporting the metrics used to track performance of the company’s lead generation engine.
- Conduct outbound telemarketing activities against targeted accounts, prospect lists, and other call campaigns.
- Follow up promptly and diligently on leads and inquiries, delivering a positive prospect experience throughout the process.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up qualification in order to move opportunities into the sales funnel.
- Perform thorough needs assessment and identify prospects pain points to determine how PeraHealth’s solutions address those needs.
- Accountable for meeting or exceeding monthly qualified lead objectives and quotas.
- Actively participate in trade show/event planning to secure attendees and maximize prospect meetings for the Sales team.
- Maintain accurate records of all activities in the PeraHealth CRM system (SalesForce.com) and marketing tool (HubSpot). -Build and increase industry knowledge and acumen to position PeraHealth’s value proposition to multiple prospects. -Promote database cleanup and hygiene through regular and ongoing maintenance activities. -Conduct research to expand prospect list using industry databases, LinkedIn and other methods.
- 1-2 years of sales, marketing or business development experience is required.
- 1+ Years of Software Sales experience preferred; SaaS or subscription sales is a plus.
- Strong presentation and communication skills (verbal, written, and active listening).
- Drive, conscientiousness and perseverance to conduct outbound contacts daily.
- A dynamic “hunter” personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential.
- Team oriented with ability to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience using Salesforce.com preferred; use of Market and SFDC Lead object preferred.
- Bachelor of Arts/Science degree, preferably in Business, Sales, Marketing, or related track
- Supplemental relevant education such as sales training programs preferred.
Expression of Interest: To express your interest in being considered for this position, please click here to email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
PeraHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer