CareersRegional Vice President of Sales- Southwest
Under the direction of the Chief Growth Officer, the Regional Vice Presidents (RVPs) are responsible for all sales related activities to hospitals and health systems with a minimum amount of supervision within assigned accounts and/or assigned territory to achieve overall corporate sales goals.
- Close multi-year subscription-based contracts to meet and/or exceed annual sales quotas.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans, understanding the market conditions and customer requirements.
- Prepare and perform all product demonstrations and presentations to multiple people within a health system, including C-level executives, department directors, and physicians.
- Attend and participate in trade shows or conventions as required
- Requires frequent travel with overnight stays. Approximately 60% travel is expected.
- Maintain technical/clinical expertise and knowledge.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 5 years healthcare industry sales experience required, clinical systems sales experience preferred
- Extensive understanding of healthcare C-Suite selling strategies, to include value-based purchasing, national safety initiatives, and healthcare technology innovations.
- Experience in use of salesforce.com or other customer relationship management system.
- Must be able to work both independently and as a team.
- Excellent presentation, communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to set priorities.
- Highly motivated self-starter that is able to work independently and effectively from a corporate or home office environment.
PeraHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer