CareersManager - Sales Operations
As the Manager of Sales Operations you will be an essential member of the team that is responsible for our company’s growth – our top corporate priority. You will serve as the coordinator of all sales activities, from lead generation through contracting. You will support an active, nationwide field sales force, a campaign management/lead generation team, and an active marketing function. You will be the point of contact for fulfilment of requests for RFIs, RFPs, sales presentation decks, pricing, contracts, and other operational support materials. You will collaborate extensively across Sales, Marketing and Business Development in refining and perfecting our sales processes. You will translate those processes into an effective and scalable infrastructure capable of supporting the complete sales cycle across multiple channels and workflows.
Importantly, this role serves as the administrator of sales support technologies. These tools include Salesforce (CRM), Hubspot (Inbound), ClearSlide and others that you may choose to employ. You don’t need to be a full-fledged, certified Salesforce administrator and/or developer, but it would help because you’ll be the owner of the underlying data, report/dashboard design development and generation, KPIs, workflow design and support, and user training. Importantly, you’ll be responsible for supporting the use of SalesForce by other teams like account management and technical support. Our unique instance of Salesforce is an invaluable company asset and you will be its steward.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the support of the field sales team
- Provide sales fulfilment materials, RFI/RFPs, pricing, contracts, other materials as requested
- Provide feedback to marketing on the effectiveness of content and sales support materials
- Play an active role in identifying processes that can streamline sales and eliminate inefficiencies
- Optimize the proposal and contracting processes
- Document and maintain best practices and playbooks
- Identify opportunities and weaknesses within territories and make proposals to create value and increase operational efficiency.
- Work with SVP-CGO to create and maintain a world-class Sales culture, focused on delivering results by providing ongoing coaching and development of sales staff.
- Act as a liaison/partner between the sales team and other internal customers.
- Continuously research and remain knowledgeable of industry trends and competition.
- Optimize workflows and make sure that Saleforce is configured properly to support them
- Design, generate and continually improve standard sales management reports and dashboards
- Support ad hoc queries by the sales team and company executives
- Own the accuracy of reports by driving continual efforts to cleanse Salesforce and Hubspot data
- Don’t just run the reports, understand and address the underlying business questions and ensure that data and reporting answer those questions
- Work closely with Campaign Management to create, implement, and track successful marketing campaigns in Hubspot that maximize the company’s visibility into the desired markets and territories
- Capture and analyze our conversion metrics to ensure that the lead generation, lead capturing and follow-up is seamless
- Provide internal support for usage and adoption of Salesforce by other teams, including Account Management
- Support other users of Salesforce, including Account Management, Implementation and Customer Support
- Prepare material and participate in weekly, monthly and quarterly sales team meetings
- Support the SVP-CGO in forecasting and budgeting activities
- Tighten the integration between SalesForce, Hubspot and Outlook
- Train end-users and enforce its proper use
- Experience with, and understanding of, sales, marketing, customer support and customer service business processes in a B2B technology organization
- Experience with long, complex, strategic sales cycles
- Proven ability to operate as a strategic thinker and team player in order to produce innovative ideas and strong execution of solutions
- Exceptional analysis, organizational, problem solving and reporting skills
- Expert skills with MS Office
- Understanding of data relationships and various data platforms with a successful track record of business analysis
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an administrator or power-user of Salesforce. Certified Salesforce Administrator or Developer preferred.
- Superb soft skills: Communication, empathy, accountability, responsibility, forthright communication, integrity
- Excellent sense of humor
- Understanding of the healthcare technology market is highly valued
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in a related field