CareersDirector, Clinical Implementation Services
The Director, Clinical Implementation Services drives clinical adoption of the PeraHealth products through a collaborative effort with client organizations and PeraHealth technical and account management teams. From the outset of the client relationship, the Director will assist organizations in:
- Determining overall client goals for success in the implementation, deployment, and adoption of the PeraHealth product(s);
- Identifying performance opportunities which could be augmented through the use of PeraHealth technologies;
- Prioritizing the objectives for product use;
- Developing a plan/roadmap that provides step-by-step solutions for successful adoption; and
- Coaching/Mentoring the healthcare organization through the launch of an initial product use case.
- Participates in all clinical/technical team meetings/conference calls from contract execution through clinical go live, including leading all discussions with the client organizations relative to the clinical implementation aspects of the overall implementation plan;
- Conducts and prepares a Clinical Opportunity and Discovery Analysis. Using quantitative and qualitative data, and working collaboratively with client leadership, provides an analysis of organization-specific strengths and opportunities that will support the organization in the implementation and deployment process.
- Develops and delivers a client-specific PeraTrend Deployment Roadmap. Using best practice expertise, coupled with results from the organization-specific Clinical Opportunity and Discovery Analysis, provides the client with a detailed roadmap for effective implementation and deployment of the PeraTrend technology.
- Supports and leads client training to support the organization’s deployment of the PeraTrend technology.
- Provides Focused Use Case Deployment Support (post clinical go live).
- Develops and fosters relationships with the client organization’s C-Suite and clinical leaders.
- Serves as a clinical resource, when needed, for the Technical Client Services, Marketing, and the Account Management teams.
- Works with PeraHealth Product Development, as requested and available, to design requirements for product enhancement and development.
- Assists, when appropriate, in product testing and technical validation of new or modified systems. Provides leadership and mentoring in an innovative and fast paced environment. Supports other customer related projects that require project management services.
- 10+ years’ experience in working in hospital setting
- 5+ years’ experience in leading data-driven improvement work in a healthcare organization or across healthcare organizations
- Proven ability to effectively listen to and communicate with Executives, Clinical Leadership, and front-line clinical staff
- Demonstrated leadership, facilitation, team building, and change management skills
- Strong critical thinking and analysis skills
- Demonstrated competence with Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint and spreadsheet creation
- Proven ability to build/lead functional work teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work collaboratively and manage across team boundaries and drive organizational improvements
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects with multiple deadlines
- Expertise in health policy and the associated delivery of value based care solutions
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in nursing; Master’s degree preferred (Nursing, Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, Public Health)
- EHR/EMR experience a plus
- Successful experience in a remote position
- Keen attention to detail
PeraHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer