CareersDirector, Account Management
The Director, Account Management will serve as the liaison between PeraHealth and its clients. In this role, the Director, Account Management will be responsible for planning and managing key accounts to ensure optimal use and deployment of PeraHealth technology, maximize revenue and profit opportunities, secure results tied to goals (e.g., outcomes, renewals, etc.) and achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
Manage the overall account relationship and the implementation of the PeraHealth solutions with multiple customers:
- Focus on driving customer delight – from building the relationships needed at the CXO level to coordinating a successful technical implementation and clinical deployment.
- Take responsibility for overall account planning, execution and success of the complex technical and clinical deployment projects.
- Establish and foster trusted partnership relations with assigned clients through exceptional delivery of PeraHealth solutions and services, and continuous maintenance of executive-level relationships; seek client references for new sales accounts, and ensure the client is actively involved in PeraHealth User Groups, executive thought leadership workshops and other relevant programs.
- Communicate externally and internally with project and customer stakeholders to keep them updated with the status and any roadblocks or potential issues.
- Engage internal technical and clinical teams, as well as SMEs when appropriate, to support assigned clients in use of PeraHealth technology.
- Support assigned clients in efforts to achieve PeraHealth related goals (e.g., implementation timelines, outcomes achievement, renewals).
- Assist with escalated customer issues and project issues as identified or requested by the customer through direct support or through the support of the PeraHealth SMEs.
- Support the PeraHealth sales team in sales efforts, as requested and available.
- Work closely with Product Management and Development, as well as the Client Services team, to provide customer feedback on PeraHealth solutions.
- 10+ years experience in Healthcare client management or client engagement experience
- Demonstrated ability to drive for results, such as renewal, client satisfaction or documented outcomes
- Experience with client life cycle management from initial implementation to ongoing support and relationship management
- Proven ability to effectively listen to and communicate with Executive Sponsors, clinicians, and IT personnel -Leadership, facilitation, team building, and change management skills a must
- Proven track record of delivering high quality customer service
- EHR/EMR and/or clinical experience a plus
- Successful experience in a remote position
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree; Masters degree is preferred
- Clinical background required (e.g., RN) Competencies:
- Ability to lead people and teams in an effective manner to achieve desired outcomes (e.g., renewals, documented improvements, etc.)
- Strong critical thinking and analysis skills with the ability to break down complex problems into manageable tasks
- Strong customer service orientation; anticipates and acts on what’s needed
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities; high attention to detail and follow through -Excellent communication skills; attentive listener and ability to translate technical speak into business language
- Reliable and dependable with self-initiative
- Ability to maintain composure and deliver solutions under time pressure
- Agile learner, with a strong desire and ability to improve processes and operations
Expression of Interest: To express your interest in being considered for this position, please click here to email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PeraHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer