The Strategy Behind an Effective Implementation Process
Over the course of my career, I have helped more than 90 different healthcare organizations achieve their goals. However, the proven results that PeraHealth has helped their partners achieve are unlike anything I’ve seen in my 30 years of experience. Those results, and the passion from the entire team to truly make a difference, are what brought me to the company. I came to PeraHealth as an Account Manager, helping drive improved outcomes for our partners through integrating PeraHealth solutions into their clinical workflows. I was able to work hand-in-hand with many of our customers and understand their needs, goals and processes. That valuable insight and experience is what led me to my new role of Vice President, Client Services.
I’m excited to take my in-depth experience and apply it to the strategic technical implementation process. My ultimate goal is to assist our customers to proficiently and seamlessly implement PeraHealth solutions. My technical implementation strategy involves working hand-in-hand with customer champions to integrate in the most streamlined way possible.
These FAQs outline the strategy that I envision for all implementations and answer the questions:
- What is PeraHealth’s implementation strategy?
- What makes a successful implementation?
- What are some common pitfalls to avoid?
- What does a kickoff look like?
- How long does implementation take?
- What does the team look like for implementation?
- What resources are available during implementation?
- Do you come onsite?
- Key Takeaways from the National Symposium for Academic Palliative Care Education
- Rethinking Sepsis: The Promise of Global Clinical Surveillance
- The Center of Our Sepsis Challenge
- Proactive Rounding with the Rothman Index Helps Decrease Code Blues and Mentor New Nurses
- A Team Approach to Patient Care: Leveraging Communication, Technology, and Clinical Workflow
- Upstream Risk Management Benefits of the Rothman Index
- An International Perspective on Rapid Response
- Our Collaborative Effort to Predict and Reduce Pediatric Readmissions
- Integrating Your Risk Management Strategy to Improve Care and Reduce Sentinel Events
- More than body mass – The clinical surveillance difference in children vs. adults